For decades, consumers had few alternatives to natural wood, tile, and stone surfaces. Today, vinyl options – including luxury vinyl tile (LVT), laminate, sheet vinyl and linoleum floors– provide luxury and style, adding upscale flair to any home or office.
At Hodge Floors, we have been at the center of the evolution from resilient sheet flooring and luxury vinyl tile (LVT)…into more sophisticated products that look so authentic to the hardwood and natural tile surfaces they mimic. These modern, vinyl floors perform extremely well and cost far less than many other flooring options.
Benefits of Vinyl Flooring:
At Hodge Floors, we offer an extensive l assortment of designs and textures, as well as bold new styles that create beautiful, hard surface rooms.
Benefits to our vinyl floors include:
• Moisture resistant and impervious to most stains, vinyl floors are also easy to clean.
• No need to wax, the top layer of vinyl floors is a matte no wax surface.
• Got heavy traffic? No problem! Vinyl floors are durable, l, plus they’re actually scratch-resistant.
• Vinyl flooring is ... resilient! It’s flexible and comfortable underfoot, plus there’s less breakage when items are dropped.
• The price tag is often a pleasant surprise. Luxury vinyl tile, sheet vinyl and other composite floors are affordable!
Vinyl floors allow you to choose from several options: . Direct-glue sheet flooring offers durable performance and a seamless appearance. Or, you may prefer luxury vinyl tile or luxury vinyl planks in either direct-glue or floating constructions. Ask one of our sales staff to help you decide which of these options will best suit your space and budget.