For decades, Hodge Floors has had the privilege of serving our Spartanburg business community by providing and installing the best flooring options available. We offer an array of options for your commercial environment, including carpet, wood and tile, but LVT is becoming one of our most popular. Commercial LVT (or luxury vinyl tile) is available in a wide variety of designs, shapes and sizes to complement the desired aesthetic of your commercial space. Commercial vinyl flooring can offer the look of wood flooring, natural stone, or even woven textiles. In addition, commercial LVT flooring is a resilient, durable, long-lasting choice.
Ask Us about Commercial Flooring
Commercial Luxury Vinyl Tile floors have the following benefits:
- Their scratch-, scuff- and stain-resistant durability helps floors withstand heavy foot traffic, helping floors look newer for longer.
- LVT floors are offered in a variety of patterns and designs that include modular flexibility.
- Easy to maintain and simple to keep clean, LVT can be cleaned with just a sweep and a damp mop.
- Because of its softness and warmth (compared to actual stone or ceramic flooring), LVT floors are more comfortable to stand on.
- LVT floors are less noisy than laminate flooring.
Technological advancements give commercial luxury vinyl flooring a streamlined look and feel for commercial applications. Using a photographic print film design plus a clear vinyl wear layer above, this type of commercial vinyl opens up an array of design concepts for your space. Some LVT flooring options are even available with sound reduction components, a plus for many businesses.
Offered in luxury vinyl planks or tiles, this flooring can be installed either with glue or as a loose-lay floor. Our business clients can expect a thorough, streamlined installation as LVT flooring is one of the fastest floors to install.
Check out our flooring blogs to read more about what we’ve been doing in the Spartanburg commercial and business community.
Not only is commercial LVT a beautiful, cost-effective choice for your business, it will also stand up to years of heavy foot traffic, and wear and tear.