With sheet vinyl, if you can dream it…it can be created! Sheet vinyl offers an incredible range of designs, patterns and colors to choose from. Our customers love how its reflective finish brightens up any room. Sheet vinyl also feels soft underfoot, maintaining a comfortable year-round temperature. Add in its long-lasting durability, and sheet vinyl becomes a wonderful choice for your next bathroom, kitchen or mudroom! Drop by our Spartanburg showroom and let us walk you through the beautiful array of sheet vinyl options that we offer.
"Tremendous selection of flooring options and the design area is just gorgeous. The staff is fully knowledgeable on brands, trends, and can help you find what you need. Highly recommend."
- Alice Dawson
At Hodge Floors, we offer an extensive assortment of designs and textures, as well as bold new styles that create beautiful, hard-surface rooms in both sheet vinyl and luxury vinyl tile.
Benefits of Vinyl Flooring:
• Moisture resistant and impervious to most stains, vinyl floors are also easy to clean.
• No need to wax, the top layer of vinyl floors is a matte no-wax surface.
• Got heavy traffic? No problem! Vinyl floors are durable, plus they’re actually scratch-resistant.
• Vinyl flooring is resilient! It’s flexible and comfortable underfoot, plus there’s less breakage when items are dropped.
• The price tag is often a pleasant surprise. Luxury vinyl tile, sheet vinyl and other composite floors are affordable!
Vinyl floors allow you to choose from several options: Direct-glue sheet flooring offers durable performance and a seamless appearance. Or, you may prefer luxury vinyl tile or luxury vinyl planks in either direct-glue or floating constructions. Ask one of our sales staff to help you decide which of these options will best suit your space and budget.